(click to enlarge)
Converting PST to EML
One of the extra features of Recovery ToolBox for Outlook (download) is the ability to convert *.pst files to a number of *.eml files. Recovery ToolBox for Outlook can export all messages stored in a Microsoft Outlook *.pst file of any version into separate *.eml files (one message – one file).
EULA - End User License Agreement
Software compatible and recovery data from PST files of Outlook 97-2013
In order to export PST to EML, you need to do the following:
- Launch Recovery ToolBox for Outlook, select the source .pst file on the first page
- Select the “Converter mode” on the second page
- Select the messages/folders that you want to convert to *.eml
- Select a folder on the disk where the converted files will be saved to
- Select the “Save data separately” mode
- Select .eml as the type of output files and click the Save button
- .eml files are a common standard for storing and sending RFS 822 messages.
- one .eml file cannot contain more than 1 email message.
||Outlook Backup Toolbox
|Backup and Restore Microsoft Outlook data: messages, contacts, appointments, notes, tasks, accounts, profiles and so on.
Reqierements of Recovery Toolbox for Outlook:
Note: Recovery Toolbox for Outlook do not support Microsoft Outlook 2010-2013 x64 yet.
- Microsoft Outlook 98-2013 must be installed on computer.